or by post: Inspektor Ochrony Danych Metal-Fach sp. z o.o., ul. Kresowa 62, 16-100 Sokółka.
We sometimes process your personal data, because it is necessary to perform agreements concluded with you in connection with making a transaction with MF, without the need for prior registration or having an account on MF websites, including to
- provide electronic services and use MF website, including transactions on the Company's trading platform and payments for goods sold in the MF Official Shop;
- Ensure transactions are processed and technical problems solved;
- Perform agreements concluded under sales agreements with other users or under sales agreements in the MF Official Shop;
- Handle complaints on the MF website or in the MF Official Shop in the event you make such a complaint;
- Handle your requests to the Company (e.g. via the contact form); contact you, including for the purposes connected with the provision of services.
Furthermore, the law requires that the Company process your data for tax and accounting purposes. The Company also processes your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of MF, which is to:
- Ensure the processing of payment services;
- Ensure the security of the services the Company provides to you electronically, including to enforce compliance with the MF Corporate Principles and to prevent fraudulent and abusive actions, as well as to ensure traffic safety;
- Conduct MF research and analysis for the functionality of this trading platform, improvement of service operation, or evaluation of visitors’ main interests and needs, among other things;
- Handle your requests, forwarded particularly to the customer service department and via the contact form, unless they are directly related to the performance of agreements;
- Collect debts, conduct court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- Carry out statistical analyses;
- Store data for the Company's files and ensure accountability (prove the Company’s compliance with legal obligations).
Upon, and only if you grant the Company your consent, the Company processes your personal data to:
- Save data in cookies and collect data from websites and mobile applications.
The Company undertakes and guarantees to fulfil all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, which includes the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, the right to restrict the data processing, the right to transfer, the right not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when,
- with regard to the request for rectification of data: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- With regard to the request for erasure of data: your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data;
- your data is processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to a child;
- With regard to the request to restrict data processing: you notice that your data is incorrect – you can request that your data be restricted over a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data; your data is unlawfully processed but you do not want them to be deleted; your data is no longer necessary for us but may be necessary for you to defend or assert claims; or you object to the processing of your data – until it has been established whether a legitimate ground on the Company’s part has priority over the ground for objection;
- With regard to the request for data transfer: your data is processed on the basis of your consent or an agreement with you and is processed automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, in connection with the Company's processing of your personal data.h.